connection failed message

Re: connection failed message

Postby TracFone - Felice » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Hi burner82. My name is TracFone Felice. Please turn the phone off, remove the battery and the SIM card, wait for one minute, re- insert everything and turn the phone back on. Once done, check if issue is solved. If not, please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby jlm5d6 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:42 pm

I am having the same problem. I have an LG 306G and whenever I access the mobile web browser it says the conection failed. This has been going on for the last three days since I added some minutes. Need help in fixing this problem.
jlm5d6

Postby TracFone - Mark » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi jlm5d6. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby gpm » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:37 am

I added minutes Tuesday morning 4-21. Ever since then I can't connect to the web or Facebook. I keep getting a "Connection Failed Message". What do I do to fix this?
gpm

Postby TracFone - Jhonally » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:58 am

Hi gpm. My name is TracFone Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Jhonally
TracFone - Jhonally

Postby Greeneyez32 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:20 am

I have a alcatel A205G safelink tracfone that I can not receive or send MMS or get online. How do I fix this problem?
Greeneyez32

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:38 pm

Hi Greeneyez32. My name is TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you're having a problem with your MMS. We're here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Dnny_L » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:36 am

Previously was this:
APN
TRACFONE.VZWENTP
Then was this:
TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET
Now is this:
APN
VZWINTERNET

Connections
Mobile Networks
Access Point Names
Tracfone
VZWINTERNET
APN
VZWINTERNET

The APN was TRACFONE.VZWENTP they changed it to TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, the formatting change so the TRACFONE became a prefilled menu title, now APN is now just VZWINTERNET, instead of TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, it's just (VZWINTERNET).
Dnny_L

Postby valentind54 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:02 am

TracFone - Jhonally wrote:Hi samfay1985. My name is TracFone Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further Garde Meubles Marseille. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.

Maybe you can share the result here as well. That way everyone will know.
valentind54

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Hi valentind54. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand your concern. Please know that there as issues that we need to take offline if there's an account involved for security purposes. Also, some technical issues needs to be taken privately. Should you need further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.