Added time but cannot activate yet

Added time but cannot activate yet

Postby snowybleach » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:21 am

I just bought more air time for my yearly Tracfone contract. However, since I am out of the country doing relief work I cannot be in the U.S. to activate my renewed time. Can you please make sure that my account is good so that I will not use past air time. My due date is 9/10, but I will not be in U.S. until next month. I tried calling Tracfone yesterday but they do not have any options of help until I activate. Surely you have a solution for this. Thanks
snowybleach

Re: Added time but cannot activate yet

Postby Jude » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:08 am

Hi snowybleach. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby snowybleach » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:19 pm

Today my yearly subscription comes due. I paid for it several days ago but cannot activate since I'm not in country until next month. None of your answers to questions answers my question, so I'm getting no where. Telling me to activate so we can discuss this is futile since I cannot activate in my present situation. I'm trusting that Tracfone will honor my paid subscription when I get back to the U.S. next month since they are providing no solutions online.
snowybleach

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:20 pm

Hi snowybleach. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand your concern. We would like to help you in any way we can. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.