can't log into tracfone app MY ACCOUNT

can't log into tracfone app MY ACCOUNT

Postby john.chan » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:46 pm

keep getting asked for my email or phone so that they (supposedly) will send a passcode, but I never receive any passcode.

It was working fine yesterday - was able to add airtime to phones. Today I cannot log into the app no matter what. I deleted and reinstalled. I rebooted the phone. Nothing works.

I used to use fingerprint scanner to get into the account. It also does not even give me a log in page to use my email and password. Everything works on the website from a computer, but not from the phone app.
john.chan

Re: can't log into tracfone app MY ACCOUNT

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:58 pm

Hi john.chan. I'm TracFone - Maria. We apologize that you encountered problems while trying to log in your My Account. Allow us to further check on it so we can have the issue resolved as soon as possible. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby casprrr » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:34 am

I am having the same issue, "We are unable to connect to the servers at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience." I get this message every time I try to access my account from either the "My Account Downloader" or the "My Account" app. Has been this way for the past few days.

I am still receiving messages about my service is expiring in 2 days, even though when I check from a computer or by texting "Balance" to 611611, it shows that I have another year of service (expiring December, 2021) that I added on Sunday.
casprrr

Postby Jude » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Hi casprrr. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby trac4003 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Same problem. I have tried connecting to the website on my notebook - enter user name and password but nothing happens and no messages displayed. When using the Tracfone app on my android phone I enter my email address and hit continue a message is displayed "Sorry, Something Went Wrong - Response Failure" and it takes me back to the Log In screen.
trac4003

Postby Jude » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Hi trac4003. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby trac4003 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:19 pm

I have contacted Tracfone support, get the same run around everytime I call. Apparently they don't have any technical support at the company. I did finally manage to get a ticket issued for someone to resolve this issue and was told it would be completed within 24-48 hours, that was 2 weeks ago. When I called today I was told the ticket had not been resolved. Connecting to the Tracfone website should be a straight forward process - I have tried on my computer, and 2 different phones using both my Internet provider and my cell company. I was on the website this past October with no issues. I am located in Canada, has Tracfone stopped all access to their website from outside the US?
trac4003

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:23 pm

Hi trac4003. We understand where you're coming from. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. This is never the way we want you or any of our customers to feel. Allow us to have the opportunity to assist you and ensure to provide you with a concrete resolution. To further assist, kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.