Tracfone website

Tracfone website

Postby lorryfr » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:01 pm

I have been trying for a few weeks to get my info on my account. Login is no problem, but the site keeps telling me I have no GB, Mins or Msgs (which is opposite of what my phone tells me. Can you advise when the website is going to be fixed? I had no problems on the old site, but this one is useless.
lorryfr

Re: Tracfone website

Postby Sam » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi lorryfr. My name is TracFone Sam. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Postby Fabtrac55 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:18 am

what good is a forum if you keep answering by saying 'check for a private message'????
Fabtrac55

Postby TracFone - Felice » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:18 am

Hi Fabtrac55. My name is TracFone Felice. Issues will be taken offline if it's necessary for us to gather some account information to resolve the issue. We do not encourage customers to post their personal and account information in public, for security reasons. We post answers for general inquiries and questions that do not require us to check and investigate on the customer's account.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Randomnessness » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:01 am

Hi, I'm sorry to bug you but I really need help. U accidentally put an airtime card on the wrong phone and have no Idea what to do since the online chat ain't working
Randomnessness

Postby Shelly » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:12 am

Hi Randomnessness. My name is TracFone Shelly. Sorry that you're having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Shelly
Shelly

Postby jfehring124 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Tried activate phone today. Called and lmom for friend. Didn't get phone number and can not log into account. This is really a great company!!??!!
jfehring124

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:52 am

Hi jfehring124. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I want to help you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Tracfone website

Postby BarryCyday » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:50 am

Very nice, quick to load, and with the pictures take off the Peace Album, its very up to date. Are you going to include some of the past choristers?
BarryCyday

Postby wmtcook » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:46 pm

I am trying to add a new device to my tracfone.com online account. I have done this successfully before.

When I attempt this by entering the Serial Number or SIM, I get an error message "This device cannot be added to your account. Please make sure it is not associated with a different account." The device has been activated and used. The number from a previous device was successfully ported to it.

The previous device still shows up as "active" on my dashboard, although it is not. This previous device also shows the phone number, which was ported as referenced above.

I know that you will probably send a private message. I would prefer to resolve this issue without a phone call, and can provide additional information via private message. I wish TF had real time chat support. My time is valuable, and calls to TF take an *exceedingly* long time to get resolution. The last activation and port took nearly an hour on the phone.
wmtcook

Next

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.