Set Delay for Voicemail

Set Delay for Voicemail

Postby John P. » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:12 pm

I have an older LG Tracfone branded phone (LG Fiesta LGL64VL) and would like to be able to set either the number of rings or the amount of time it takes before a call goes to Voicemail. Reading other posts, it appears I have to get instructions sent to me, so I'm asking for that help. - Thank you.
John P.

Re: Set Delay for Voicemail

Postby Jude » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:55 pm

Hi John P. My name is TracFone Jude. We would be happy to take a closer look into this for you and to see what options might be available.To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby John P. » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:21 pm

Well, that was disappointing! After 20-minutes on Live Chat with Laurence, I was told there's no way to modify it.
John P.

Postby Jude » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:40 pm

Hi John P. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.