Wife called and texted me and my phone never received them.

Wife called and texted me and my phone never received them.

Postby counterkms » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:27 am

She was stranded and called and texted multiple times for me to come pick her up, but my phone never rang or received her texts. Why? This is terrible. The phone usually works fine and is used as an emergency phone only, so we don't use it too much. I received her texts about 2 hours after she sent them (and after I had already picked her up). Still have not received any missed calls or voicemails from her even though she left them. What is wrong with my phone? I cannot afford to have this happen a second time. It could mean life and death.
counterkms

Re: Wife called and texted me and my phone never received th

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:54 pm

Hi counterkms. I'm TracFone - Maria. Our sincere apologies for what happened. This is never the experience we want you to have. Allow us to discuss with you the specific details of the issues so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.