Phone seems to no longer have service????

Phone seems to no longer have service????

Postby SimplePlease » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Please help to solve this. I transferred a year of minutes and data to my previous phone and the transfer went through just fine. After a few weeks I no longer had service on that phone. When I go to my account and click on "Get" under my Active Device, it only tells me the following:

"We apologize. Your balance inquiry cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later."

This has been going on for weeks. I haven't had the use of my phone for all that time.
SimplePlease

Re: Phone seems to no longer have service????

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:42 am

Hi SimplePlease. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby dagodemon42 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:29 am

Same problem for me.
dagodemon42

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:27 am

Hi dagodemon42. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. Let us help you fix your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.