new vm sys no play all msgs or let me delete; want old sys

new vm sys no play all msgs or let me delete; want old sys

Postby Nick_Levinson » Tue May 08, 2018 3:01 pm

The voicemail system recently changed, returned to its old way, and changed again. Due to the change, I can only access one voicemail message, not all of them. Also, I can't delete any, anymore. And if it's going to keep them for 2 weeks, in which case I might have a couple of dozen unwanted messaged being stored and then need to play just one (occasionally for transcribing), I guess I'll have to play dozens of messages repeatedly until I'm done transcribing the only one I want. With the new system, it plays one, it gives me no option to delete, no option it does give me seems useful, and it hangs up without playing any other message; and if I call again, I can only hear the same message I just heard, not the others that are waiting for me. How can I hear all of them? How can I simply delete a message? Or how can I return to the old system and stay with that? (I already checked other support on the TracFone site and looked in the forum for new posts about voicemail but found nothing about the new system.) Thank you.
Nick_Levinson

Re: new vm sys no play all msgs or let me delete; want old s

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon May 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi Nick_Levinson. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.