delivery

delivery

Postby almac195398 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:47 am

FEDex did not deliver my phone what should I do? Their delivery knocked once and I walk with a cane and walker when I got to the door opened it he was gone.What should I do?
almac195398

Re: delivery

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:08 am

Hi Almac195398. My name is TracFone Felice. We apologize for any inconvenience you encountered with the delivery. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Felice

Postby avon4ewe » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:06 pm

I have spent 3 WEEKS trying to get my defective phone replaced. I have spent at least 10 HOURS on the phone with Tracfone customer service reps who have LIED to me. I did everything that they told me to. They now have my phone (I have delivery confirmation) and minutes that I don't have access to! Over & over I have spoken to so many TF reps & supervisors who just don't understand English and what I am trying to say to them. They all give me a different story and none of them are true. Their return label shipped my returned phone to them FedEx 2day Express. I have been told that my new phone will be shipped in 7-10 days via USPS when they receive the return, which they did. Why is it so iimortant that they get the defective phone back so quickly and the new phone is shipped to the customer in such a slow, time consuming way? Aren't we important? Tracking numbers that they give me DO NOT WORK even though they say it has been shipped. I am so DISAPPOINTED and FRUSTRATED by the way that Tracfone is treating me. I can't wait for the activation process if I do receive the phone. That will probably be a real mess too. Once this is all over and I have used up my minutes on the Tracfone if I ever receive it, I am SWITCHING to another carrier. This is not the first time that I have experiened this horrible customer service with Tracfone and it is UNACCEPTABLE treatment of a long term (20+ years) customer. If you are thinking of signing up with Trafone - DO NOT. Go somewhere else.
avon4ewe

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi Avon4ewe. My name is TracFone Felice. Our apologies about this matter. Let us discuss this matter so we can provide a resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Felice

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.