Reporting my tracfone lost or stolen.

Reporting my tracfone lost or stolen.

Postby cheryl1956 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:30 pm

I don't know about anyone else but I found it very hard to speak to a real person to report my phone lost or stolen. None of the #s gave the option to report. I finally after a 3 hr wait got to speak to a person, that took about 1 1/2hrs to finally get a replacement confirmed. A person would think it would have a section to report it on their home page but no I had to go thru a bunch of other things just to find where to call. Safelink referred me to tracfone and tracfone referred me to safelink lol . I guess I should be thankful I finally got it done. Its only been 3 mo.s in the making, til I found a real person to talk to.
Thank you for listening if anyone knows a easier way then please let me know. Have a great day please don't lose your phone. Its a whole prosses in its self to get a re-place phone.
cheryl1956

Re: Reporting my tracfone lost or stolen.

Postby Elle » Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi cheryl1956. My name is TracFone Elle. We are glad that you were able to get a confirmation for your replacement phone but it is a matter of regret that you encountered trouble trying to reach us. For your future concern about your phone service, you can ask assistance here on forum; just let us know. Have a good day!
Elle

Postby keisha17512 » Sat May 04, 2013 1:55 pm

How do i report my phone lost i called safelink they gae me the 18003781684 number i go on hold for along time then they say they cant answer my phone call at this time.. i need the phone shut off immediatly. someone stole it. they are using it.
keisha17512

Postby TracFone - Katie » Sat May 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi keisha17512,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby Elaine C » Sat May 04, 2013 4:48 pm

My daughter's phone is lost. I am trying to transfer her number and minutes. I can't because the other phone is gone. Can someone please tell me who to call. The automated system does not even have an option to report a phone lost or stolen.
Elaine C

Postby TracFone - Debrah » Sat May 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Hi Elaine C. My name is TracFone Debrah. We can help you here. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Debrah

Postby jmd_29 » Sat May 04, 2013 7:12 pm

TracFone - Debrah wrote:Hi Elaine C. My name is TracFone Debrah. We can help you here. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.

I too lost my self phone or had it stolen. What do I do?
jmd_29

Postby jmd_29 » Sat May 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Did anyone find out how to report your phone? My has either been stolen or lost and I don't know what to do!
jmd_29

Postby Debbie » Sun May 05, 2013 1:49 am

Hi Jmd_29. My name is TracFone Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Debbie
Debbie

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.