Visual voice mail no longer working

Visual voice mail no longer working

Postby RandySea » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:14 pm

I have two iPhones and numbers on my account. Visual voicemail is working on one of them but not the other, though previously it did work on both phones.

The one where it stopped working fairly recently is an iPhone SE (original). I tried all the standard fixes. Turn airplane mode off and on is the main one. I also upgraded yesterday to iOS 15.2.Visual voicemail is still not working. All I get is a box to "call voicemail". That does work.

How can I get visual voicemail working again.
RandySea

Re: Visual voice mail no longer working

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:42 am

Hi RandySea. This is TracFone Maria. We're sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your Visual Voicemail. We're here and eager to help you with a resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby percus » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:42 pm

Hi TracFone Maria, I'm having exactly the same problem. Visual voicemail previously worked perfectly on iPhone SE with TracFone service, but when I checked yesterday, it no longer worked.

Same symptoms as RandySea: the voicemail tab no longer displays visual voicemail but only a box to "call voicemail". Turning airplane mode off and on doesn't help. Upgrading to iOS 15.2.1 doesn't help.

Any suggestions to get visual voicemail enabled again?

Thanks.
percus

Postby Jude » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:54 pm

Hi percus. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Drwalls » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:05 pm

I’m having the same problem of no visual voicemail. It was working on my iPhone SE but not on my iPhone 11 running ios15.3.1. Texting help to 611611 didn’t connect.
Drwalls

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:38 am

Hi Drwalls. I'm TracFone Maria. We apologize that you are having a problem with your Visual Voicemail. We're here and eager to help you with a resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby jheen » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:30 pm

I have an iphone 8 that I just got. After I did a restore from icloud the visual voicemail no longer works. It just says Call Voicemail. No visual voicemail.
jheen

Postby Jude » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:36 am

Hi jheen. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble you have encountered with your Visual Voicemail. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.