ADDING MINUTES ONLINE FROM CANADA

ADDING MINUTES ONLINE FROM CANADA

Postby almsthr » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Does my Tracfone have to be located geographically in the US for minutes to be added?
I bought a Tracfone refill card online from an Ebay seller in the US which they credited to my Tracfone number . Tracfone acknowledged the transaction by email but my Tracfone display doesn't reflect the added credits. I've purchased refill cards in the US and used them to update my Tracfone minutes online from Canada before, so am not sure where to go from here. I'm planning US travel shortly after my current account expires but may have to make a quick trip South to buy a refill if this isn't resolved. Thx
almsthr

Re: ADDING MINUTES ONLINE FROM CANADA

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Hi almsthr. My name is TracFone Kyle. We will need to check that. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
Tracfone - Kyle

Postby almsthr » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi Kyle,
Where do I find my forum inbox?
almsthr

Postby Sam » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Sam. You can see your Forum inbox at the upper left corner besides User Control Panel where you can see (1 new message). Thanks.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Postby almsthr » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks for your help....problem resolved with online chat
almsthr

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:02 am

Should you need assistance, just let us know.
TracFone - Ashley

Postby WAYNEDOYLE » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:27 am

almsthr wrote:Does my Tracfone have to be located geographically in the US for minutes to be added?
I bought a Tracfone refill card online from an Ebay seller in the US which they credited to my Tracfone number . Tracfone acknowledged the transaction by email but my Tracfone display doesn't reflect the added credits. I've purchased refill cards in the US and used them to update my Tracfone minutes online from Canada before, so am not sure where to go from here. I'm planning US travel shortly after my current account expires but may have to make a quick trip South to buy a refill if this isn't resolved. Thx
WAYNEDOYLE

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:56 pm

Hi WAYNEDOYLE. I'm TracFone - Maria. As long as the phone has signal and service, you will be able to receive your minutes. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.