Why the promotional emails?

Why the promotional emails?

Postby rigsbyt70 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:19 pm

Are you people just trying to get me to leave TracFone?

You send me this same email last month to activate my phone between the 26th and 28th of September and I was not able to because I had to wait until after 1st of October until I received the case for the phone so it and the screen would be protected. I activated my phone on the 2nd of October realizing that time had expired to get the gift card and now you send me another email stating that you have extended the offer. How is it exactly extended when you only gave me 2 days to activate on the last offer then say you have extended the offer about 30 days later and are only giving anther 2 days to activate a phone?

Tommy Rigsby
Attachments
Tracfone Offer.JPG
Tracfone Offer.JPG (112.36 KiB) Viewed 368 times
rigsbyt70

Re: Why the promotional emails?

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:24 am

Hi rigsbyt70. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. Let us help you address your concern. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.