QVC bundle trouble

QVC bundle trouble

Postby Long time customer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:45 am

I have been a happy customer and just activated my new upgraded QVC phone. I bought the samsung galaxy sky QVC promotion, which includes 1350 MB data, 1350 minutes and 1350 text and 365 days to my service end date. My old phone had remaining balances of approximately 1820.9 MB data, 1259 minutes and 218 texts with a service end date of 05/29/17. I went though the process of transferring my old phone number to the new phone.

The new phone activated within an hour or so and showed the addition of 1 year service. But the 1350 bundle did not show up. I chatted online and the CSR said I did not have the balance which I wrote down before activation. She claimed I had much much less but would issue a ticket for about 1/2 of what the bundle provides. I was not happy and spent 3 hours the next day with increasingly bad CSR's. Indeed the 3rd one, employee #10692 threatened to zero out my entire account balances and make my phone worthless if I continued to fight for what I had paid for. I finally reached employee #515241 who was better but still insisted my records didn't matter and that Trac would not add anything else leaving me with a fraction of what I paid for.

Then I pointed out that if THEY were right about my balances how come my account didn't even show the 1350 texts just purchased (that should have been added to the original 218 remaining from the old phone)???? With that the CSR immediately issued ticket #1157929163 which brought my texts up to the exact correct number. I then pointed out that that same EXACT NUMBER added to talk and data would correct the situation but she refused.

PLEASE TRAC PEOPLE MAKE THIS RIGHT AND issue a ticket similar to #1157929163 (the EXACT NUMBER added to talk and data would correct the situation).

PLEASE don't leave me the sad options of returning my new phone to QVC, taking my business elsewhere and posting this sad story where appropriate.
Long time customer

Re: QVC bundle trouble

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:46 am

Hi Long time customer. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Long time customer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:59 am

I wasted 3 1/2 hours with your chat and telephone reps already and will not be suckered into repeating that hellish experience. Either you can have a rep contact me and set this right or lose a longtime customer who has been a huge advocate/supporter of/for Tracfone for many many years.
Long time customer

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi Long time customer. My name is TracFone Larry. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Long time customer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:19 pm

imei *************
Long time customer

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Hi Long time customer. My name is TracFone Felice. Please refrain from posting personal information on the Forum Wall for security purposes. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Long time customer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Against my better judgement I followed your links, started a chat 3 times only to have the trac fone rep disconnect each time. It's pretty clear there is a serious and reoccurring problem in your system as online forums are littered with this very same complaint.

Having given you the details multiple times with NO RESOLUTION I would urge your side to escalate this "known problem" to someone who can fix it. A cc to your legal department might spur action.

Failure to fix this, from the customers view, means either you (Tracfone) don't care, in which case most customers take their business elsewhere, or worse we have been defrauded by false advertisements. Since QVC and HSN combined sell about 2 million phones for you I'm sure some eager beaver lawyer would love to bring a class action lawsuit on our behalf. I will allow a few more days to resolve this and then forward the matter to authorities, the better business bureau, and other pertinent online forums to effect receipt of what I and many others have paid for...................
Long time customer

Postby Sully56 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:13 pm

This is exactly what customer service does,eat up our lives trying to get what we paid for ,We are treated with no respect.I have not waisted my time yet trying in vein to get what is owed to me,because I refuse to waist any more of my precious life. I am going to report my matter to the BBB first chance I get. I am going to get rid of all four of my families TracFones , and three of them are not even setup yet! I will do nothing but post bad advertisement about this company.
Sully56

Postby TracFone - Katie » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:15 pm

Hi Sully56,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take your issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.