Triple Minutes for Life No More?

Triple Minutes for Life No More?

Postby jimr451 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:07 pm

When I bought my smartphone through Tracfone, it was Triple Minutes for life. Seemed like a great deal. If I bought 500 minutes, I would end up with 1500 minutes of talk, 1500 texts and 1500GB of data. Well, this week I bought minutes and the section you need for a smartphone are clearly not tripleable. Anyone else (who isn't a tracfone forum worker) have this experience? Seems a change in the airtime and nothing I can do about it.
jimr451

Re: Triple Minutes for Life No More?

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi jimr451. My name is TracFone Maria. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby LindaCHU » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:45 am

:mrgreen:

You have to buy the PAYG plans to get the triple benefit.

Are you saying that you bought the 500 min Smartphone plan and it tripled?
That should not have happened, AFAIK.
LindaCHU

Postby marykatt » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:24 pm

Right, I have a HSN purchased Alcatel that stopped working for no apparent reason at age 10 months. I have added service time to Aug 2017, texts, minutes and data, and you are right, none of the added purchases tripled, the additional texts, data,and minutes were purchased through the Tracfone website,

An air time card purchased at Walgreens for $ 21.00 and unknown by me, wasn't activated by the clerk at checkout, although the twenty one dollars was paid, and on the receipt. Neither tracfone nor Walgreens would correct the error, tracfone said a Walgreen was aware of the problem and would activate the card, they blamed tracfone, and it was a common problem that tracfone was aware of, and couldve honored the card,.

Another time, when I used an air time card with my promo code, my phone didn't add the twenty minutes, I called to rectify the error, the call not only cost me twenty minutes of my time, it also cost me 20 minutes of airtime, while the customer service person was jerking me around and I never got the promo twenty minutes and lost an additional twenty that she, the tracfone rep, wouldn't restore,

SOLUTIONS;

I would like my time tripled as promised, And added onto my just ordered Samsung prime replacement phone, and my existing phone number transferred with all of my remaining time, and triple the text, data and minutes that I'm owed, placed on the replacement phone. I m not asking for anything extra, just what I'm owed, the way Starbucks, Nordstrom, and any other customer service dependant business does for their customers. Thank you for doing the right thing. Mk
marykatt

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi, marykatt. My name is TracFone Kyle. We will need to check that. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
Tracfone - Kyle

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.