Tracfone cheating?

Tracfone cheating?

Postby hdjee » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:25 pm

On July 4th I online bought a 1 yr and 400 minutes and used the promotion code that was sent to my phone. Went online and tried to buy. One big mess. If you use the promotion code you will not see the correct total minutes at buying and checking out. Also at check out the website asked me to buy an additional yr of days at 49.95. So I did. No way to check out. Left a message at the forum and had a chat with Yvonne. Had the same problems but found out that if you use the promotion code sent to your phone you cannot buy the extra days although it is offered to you. Also for Yvonne impossible. Either Tracfone does not make the offer or they sell what they offer. Now it takes 2 hours to buy stupid minutes and communicate twice with agents. So I asked to escalate this as I simply want the 1 yr of extra days. That was July 4th eversince it has been quiet. Nothing happened. I do not expect this from Tracfone do what you promise as this whole things feels like a cheat. I invest a lot of time and besides what you offered me a compensation for all efforts would be not unreasonable.
hdjee

Re: Tracfone cheating?

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi hdjee. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Larry

Postby bawilman » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:38 pm

I also paid for special offer of 400 minutes and 1 year of service and did not receive the minutes but extended my service time for 1 year for 49.99
bawilman

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:39 pm

Hi bawilman. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby bawilman » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:47 am

I will not take this offline. I used chat and called 800 number. I received absolutely no help from tracfone to resolve this fraudulent offer it was a
deceptive offer I believed I was getting 400 minutes for 1 year and I only received 30 minutes for 365 days for 49.95 I am in the process of contacting the better business for being denied a refund or given my 400 tripled minutes.
bawilman

Postby alita » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Hi bawilman. We’re sorry for the trouble this has caused you; we will look into it & assist you further. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby hdjee » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:26 pm

Dear all, I posted the initial message in June, it is now October the case would be escalated and ....... 100% NOTHING. Had several chats, the ladies at the phone ran into the same trouble and admitted that the website is mistaking, were not able to add 365 days extra because "I used the promo code.....". That code was sent to my phone and another given when I added days, added a promo code (chat lady also) next screen at checkout offers 365 days at 49,95 and than the whole things stalls. That was June and it still does. No escalation team member reached out although promised at chats. Then tried Facebook, completely useless, they have no clue what I am talking about and come up with non-answers, apparently they cannot look into my chat history.
Client for many years and treated for months like I try to get something for free. A shame. How takes responsibility at Tracfone?
hdjee

Postby TracFone - Mark » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi hdjee. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.