2G to 4G Migration

Re: 2G to 4G Migration

Postby Roadbug » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:36 pm

I got the message yesterday about the end to 2G service. Using the phone number got me an automated message for a company other than tracfone and the online system told me that it was already being processed for both of my LG 440G phones.
Roadbug

Postby TracFone - Katie » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Hi Roadbug,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We can check the status of your account to see if there is already a replacement phone being processed. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby soaringhigh » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:34 pm

I was informed that two of our phones would no longer work on the 2g network. We purchased two new phones and they are working fine. We did not get the extra. (buy a new TracFone phone in any store and you will receive an extra benefit).
Russ
soaringhigh

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Hi, soaringhigh. My name is TracFone Kyle. We will need to check that. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
Tracfone - Kyle

Previous

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.