Free replacement phone

Re: Free replacement phone

Postby Flomeister45 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Same problem. Cannot find any link to the free phone offer.
Flomeister45

Postby Sam » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Sam. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Postby mikecammilleri » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:38 pm

I am having the same issue. I received my replacement phone today since my other phone I received would not work correctly. After I went through the transfer process to the new phone I am now sitting here without a working phone at all. I am waiting on important phone calls and had I known I would be sitting here without a working phone I never would have done this right now. I need my new phone on immediately not hours or days from now. This is nuts.
mikecammilleri

Postby TracFone - Amber » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Hi mikecammilleri. My name is TracFone Amber. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so we I address it further. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

Postby alan.hill » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:10 am

We replaced our Samsung SGH-S125G because reception in our area was weak. The LG L34C we replaced it with is no better with the added inconvenience that when we pick it up to answer a call the call is dropped and often the phone goes into silent mode for no reason and incoming calls are missed. We had hoped to switch back to the Samsung because it was at least useable but it could not be reactivated because of the 2G migration. As we are Canadian snowbirds we have only just returned to the US and so have been unable to get the free phone offer. So now we are stuck with a phone that we hate.
alan.hill

Postby alita » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:10 am

Hi. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you
alita

Postby Sully56 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:13 am

I was never told that I was entitled to receive a free replacement phone ,so I had to purchased a new one online for $99.95 with free 800 minutes and one year service upon activation. The phone is only worth $29.95 ,so I did pay for the "FREE"! However, after reading the forum questions ,I know that I have a long,long fight ahead of me,and many,many waisted hours on the phone listening to customer service telling me to be patient and bear with them, over and over again!! Then they just pass the buck and disconnect me. Without even trying to connect my new replacement phone, I know that I have been taken again!!
Sully56

Postby TracFone - Amber » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:17 am

Hi Sully56. My name is TracFone Amber. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Let us check your account. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

Previous

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.