Free Phones thru Safelink/Tracfone mush hassle!!

Free Phones thru Safelink/Tracfone mush hassle!!

Postby Anonymous9792 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Ok first off I would like to let any or everyone that has received any type of Tracfone as a form of free government phone, that yes indeed this is an absolute scam. When I did finally receive my Safelink Wireless free Tracfone in the mail, I was bothered that even though today's society has upgraded and each day is moving faster as I type, these free phone are the most analog candybar phone that I didn't even still existed. No I am not ungrateful, what I am though is very educated about federal funding for low income or poverty based people. With that being said I absolutely without a single doubt know that the free phones that are sent to us should at least have an outer volume up/down button. Now onto the very great part. Once I did receive this phone I was on a previous phone I owned Internet. Next thing I know this phone number keeps flashing over and over again letting me know to call it. It was the only thing I could do to stop the flashing. As I assumed it was most definitely a scammer trying to get my info. I quickly hung the phone up and called Safelink/Tracfone. Not only was the csr very rude, but I also noticed that every single one from Safelink/Tracfone was outsourced and very hard to understand. The point I am getting to is even though my free phone was indeed free I started to notice that my wifi was slower and other people that had visited my home their phones had interference too. So I called Safelink/Tracfone eastern time at 11:00 pm. Even though their automated phone line says that no one is there because they're closed, someone did answer my call. I used another friends phone because currently my free phone had suddenly no service. The whole time I was on the phone and myself and the "tech" was trying to help me get my free phone up and running. No such luck, but he did let me know after around 30 minutes into the call that there was an outage in my area. Well I was concerned about all of the interferences on my wifi since I received this phone and so I downloaded an app to see who was on my wifi. There was a strange oui # so upon continuing my research I found the reports that were coming from this oui # and the reports were
from India, well enough said and come to find out as well that on that report they were monitoring an android phone. Everyone that I know only uses Apple products and the only ones ever connected to my wifi have been apple products. So my point is all of this hassle of interference on phones, televisions, and tablets have needless to say not been worth all of the trouble for a 68 minute free phone. Especially when there are other non contract companies out there only charging $20-$30 month. Again I am not ungrateful but in the same sense I don't deserve the countless rude csr comments or calls. Trust me too when I say that in the 4 days I had this free phone I had to make numerous calls to them for troubleshooting. I just wanted to make anyone aware of all these negative things outweighing the positive benefits from having 68 free minutes a month. However, if you are still in absolute need and interest please do sign up for this hack!!!
Anonymous9792

Re: Free Phones thru Safelink/Tracfone mush hassle!!

Postby alita » Thu May 19, 2016 6:13 pm

Hi Anonymous9792. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Re: Free Phones thru Safelink/Tracfone mush hassle!!

Postby onejerrygreen » Wed May 25, 2016 11:26 am

I must say that I completely agree with you. I just received the new Safelink, Tracfone that I was upgraded too. I called 3 times for a total of 5 hours on hold trying to complete the transfer of my number to the new phone. It has to be approved by 2 different departments. The finally transfer came when I was asleep as I had given up on ever getting this completed. Most Customer agents that I spoke with could speak fairly good English or else I was getting used to the language used by Tracfone and other companys. WHAT A DISGRACE
onejerrygreen

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.