2G Replacement progam - haven't received new phone

2G Replacement progam - haven't received new phone

Postby ecmasonjr » Thu May 05, 2016 5:47 pm

I called the support number to get the replacement phone on April 16 and was promised that the new phone would arrive in five to seven days. It's been almost three weeks and I haven't received the phone. I have called support three times about this issue, twice they couldn't even find a record of the replacement request and the third time they promised me that it would arrive a few days ago but refused to provide a shipping tracking number. It has not arrived.

I'm quite frankly furious about this and I'm not eager to waste my time calling support again. I've been a Tracfone customer for over ten years and I don't think I deserve to be treated this way. I'm beginning to think that Tracfone doesn't want my business anymore.
ecmasonjr

Re: 2G Replacement progam - haven't received new phone

Postby Sam » Thu May 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Sam. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Postby ecmasonjr » Thu May 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Apparently it hasn't even shipped yet. That's unconscionable.
ecmasonjr

Postby TracFone - Amber » Fri May 06, 2016 8:15 am

Hi ecmasonjr. My name is TracFone Amber. We can check the status of your replacement. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

Postby ecmasonjr » Fri May 06, 2016 5:53 pm

I did the live chat yesterday, that's how I know it hasn't even shipped. Since Tracfone lost my original ticket, it seems like good customer service would require expediting the shipping of the new phone since the error was made by Tracfone. I'm informed that this will not happen and I must wait further weeks to receive it.

If this is the level of customer service I can expect I dread trying to transfer my number and minutes to the new phone. I drive by a Cricket store every day and every day that I don't get the new phone I get more and more likely to go there.
ecmasonjr

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Fri May 06, 2016 6:02 pm

Hi ecmasonjr. My name is TracFone Kyle. We will need to check that. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
Tracfone - Kyle

Postby ecmasonjr » Fri May 06, 2016 6:35 pm

You are the third person to give me a link to live chat. I already did the live chat and they told me they lost my original ticket and that the phone will not ship for at least eleven days. I have also spoken to the support staff by telephone three times and none of them can tell me when the phone will ship.

I don't want to live chat with a dozen different people and not have any of them do anything. I want someone to get that phone shipped now.
ecmasonjr

Postby alita » Sat May 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Hi ecmasonjr. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.