Can't add Bonus code at checkout

Can't add Bonus code at checkout

Postby JodyBeCo » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:54 pm

I received a coupon book from Tracfone with bonus codes. When I go to add the bonus code at checkout it won't let me enter anything. I have triple minutes for life. Not sure if that's why or not.
JodyBeCo

Re: Can't add Bonus code at checkout

Postby TracFone - Janet » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Hi JodyBeCo. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Janet

Postby aibudo » Sat May 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Just talked to Chat about not being able to enter a promo code in my Android phone and therefore, wasn't able to receive the bonus 300 minutes with the one year card. Chat said that it can't be done on an Android phone. Man, that stinks. Looks like Tracfone could do it manually after realizing that I did have the code and could see that I just updated and help me out with the minutes. That's really not fair. Give you a code and then not be able to use it.

"Unhappy" Dennis
aibudo

Postby alita » Sat May 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby aibudo » Sat May 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Just as a heads up to anyone else who chooses to update your phone on the phone and has a promo code. DON'T!!! You can only do it online. If you choose to update on the phone itself, you will not be able to acquire your bonus minutes. It's not fair that the Tracfone phone software won't allow it, but that's the way it is. Repeat, do not update your phone on the phone when you have a Promo Code. Really wished that Tracfone could have given me an Airtime Pin for some extra minutes as I was supposed to get them anyway, but,,,,,,,,
Last edited by aibudo on Sun May 08, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aibudo

Postby LindaCHU » Sun May 08, 2016 9:36 am

If you have a smartphone, it does not matter.

You cannot use the promo code. :twisted:
LindaCHU

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.