Rewards

Rewards

Postby dustyb0 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:09 pm

Is there a way to contact someone about earning rewards? I earn rewards and they don't show up or show in my activity column.
dustyb0

Re: Rewards

Postby Jude » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:48 am

Hi dustyb0. My name is TracFone Jude. Please be advised that points are redeemable once the customer accumulates the number of points to use towards the purchase of an eligible service plan. Redemption using points is only available on the web. The program does not allow partial payment. Customer can only buy a service plan using either reward points or a credit card, not both. To know more, you can check this link https://rewards.tracfone.com/home/ for more details. We can also check your account. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby dustyb0 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:38 pm

I am not talking about redeeming points. I'm talking about earning such as taking a poll, watching a video, etc. It says I've already done that reward but I didn't get the points and it doesn't show in my activity.
dustyb0

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:50 pm

Hi dustyb0. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry to hear about this. Allow us to further investigate this matter with you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.