refund and rewards points

refund and rewards points

Postby blueboy123 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:47 pm

I returned a Samsung Galaxy A51 I bought with my rewards points. I returned it because it would not stay connected to mobile data. They have had my return since 07/15/2021. No one can tell me what my refund status is. My rewards points have not been refunded either. I would like to purchase a different phone from Tracfone but no one has answers.
blueboy123

Re: refund and rewards points

Postby Jude » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:45 pm

Hi blueboy123. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby blueboy123 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:17 am

I was able to get my rewards points refunded to purchase a different phone. I still do not have my refund for the phone I returned and was received by Tracfone on 7/15/21. I have called and spoken to 3 different customer service agents. Each one gave me a different date for my refund. Last one I spoke to said I would receive it on 8/26/21. I am getting tired of the run-around. I am considering a charge back at this point and will probably contact the BBB if someone doesn't soon help me.
blueboy123

Postby Jude » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:06 am

Hi blueboy123. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.