Snail-Mail Birthday Card

Snail-Mail Birthday Card

Postby Madness » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:42 am

New to the forum. But it was my birthday, near the beginning of this month & I had received a birthday card from you offering me 40 "birthday minutes" if I added a 120-minute card (or greater). However, when I tried it, I got this error: "promo code not valid for this phone." It was, then, that I noticed the fine print (on the bottom of the card): "These codes cannot be used for smartphones."

Now, that just seems wrong to me because I activated service (just under two years ago) w/ a smartphone. Specifically, the ZTE Majesty Pro. And assuming that you must've known this, why would you send me a birthday offer that I can't use? I mean, do people still use those old flip-phones, in this day-and-age?
Madness

Re: Snail-Mail Birthday Card

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:05 pm

Hi Madness. This is TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this have caused you. Our promotional codes are sent randomly to our customers. Also, we still have customers who are using flip phones. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.