NOT GETTING DMFL and NO HELP FROM TRACFONE!

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Double Minutes For Life (DMFL).

NOT GETTING DMFL and NO HELP FROM TRACFONE!

Postby ReviewerD » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:52 pm

I am not getting double minutes for life on my phone. This has just become a problem THIS YEAR. We buy minutes ON the Tracfone website. My husband calls support each and every time, and gets nothing but the runaround. It happened again today, with tracfone "customer service" sending him all over the website to pages with NOTHING to do with getting the double minutes.

One customer support rep claimed that because the smartphone minutes always include text and web, and Tracfone doesn't even SELL cards for smartphones that don't include that, we can NEVER get double minutes. Is this the latest problem we're ALL going to have? I am getting ripped off. When I bought this phone I bought it SPECIFICALLY because it had DMFL.

I need this fixed.
ReviewerD

Re: NOT GETTING DMFL and NO HELP FROM TRACFONE!

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi ReviewerD. My name is TracFone Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby ReviewerD » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:21 pm

So the PM I get from Tracfone Maria is to go chat with customer support. Guess what? It's 4:20 EST, and "we're offline". Terrible.
ReviewerD

Postby TracFone - Katie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi ReviewerD,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please try the link again. I will send you another private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Return to Double Minutes For Life (DMFL)