Yet another triple minute phone problem

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Double Minutes For Life (DMFL).

Yet another triple minute phone problem

Postby OneEyedCat » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:17 pm

I am also having problems with my triple minutes for life phone. It's not showing triple.
OneEyedCat

Re: Yet another triple minute phone problem

Postby TracFone - Katie » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi OneEyedCat,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby Mathesro » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:21 pm

It says I can upgrade to a new free phone and keep my current Balance and plan I made a copy of details on that page I have a triple minute for life plan if TracFone doesn't honor their agreement it will be turned over to BBB I've had lots of problems with my plan & phone I tired of being pushed around by TracFone
Mathesro

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:02 pm

Hi Mathesro. I'm TracFone Maria. Please accept our sincere apology. We are very sorry to learn that your experience with our service was less than adequate. We would like to discuss the details of the issue so that we can address it immediately. To further assist, kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Double Minutes For Life (DMFL)