Charged, always have to contact for refill

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Charged, always have to contact for refill

Postby TFFamily » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:40 pm

Every month we are getting charged and the autorefill isn't happening.

Last month we called and were lied to by a Tracfone employee that it was a Verizon tower issue and to wait 24 hours. Of course it wasn't I called back and the next representative confirmed it was not a Verizon tower issue and had no idea why the other tech would tell me that.

After a lot of conversation we were credited some time on the phones, but it doesn't seem like our Double Minutes for Life is applied.

When I ask what we are due each month I always get a different answer. So I asked to speak to a supervisor. I waited an hour and half and the supervisor after a few sentences said if I didn't answer within 2 minutes they would disconnect. They gave me about 10 seconds and disconnected.

I contacted Tracfone and complained and was promised a call within 24 hours. No one ever called.

Today is the day of my autorefill for our 3 phones. My credit card was charged but once again we have not received our refills.

I want to know why we aren't getting them, what we are supposed to be getting with out old Double for Life deal.

Is that too much to ask?
TFFamily

Re: Charged, always have to contact for refill

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:25 pm

Hi TFFamily. My name is TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Monthly Plans