Service Protection Plan

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Service Protection Plan

Postby dogmommy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 pm

I need to go back on the Service Protection plan, but I can't find it anywhere on the website! Does this plan still exist? I don't need more minutes, just more days. Thanks!
dogmommy

Re: Service Protection Plan

Postby LindaCHU » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:34 pm

dogmommy wrote:I need to go back on the Service Protection plan, but I can't find it anywhere on the website! Does this plan still exist? I don't need more minutes, just more days. Thanks!

I think you need to chat with Customer Service to enroll in that. :geek:
There is also a one time $49 plan for 365 days that you can purchase.
Add a time card and it will show up as an add-on option at checkout.
LindaCHU

Postby dogmommy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Thanks, LindaCHU! I'm down to five days, so I guess I'd better get moving! Appreciate the help. :)
dogmommy

Postby dogmommy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:44 pm

OK, I tried calling customer service and this guy tells me there is NO service protection plan any more, and that I have to buy more minutes to get more days. I said, are you sure they don't offer that plan anymore, because that would just be dumb. So then he told me to go to Wal-Mart, maybe they have something like that. WTF? I have 600 freaking minutes on a phone that I rarely use. I'm not buying any more minutes and I'm not driving to Wal-Mart to see if "maybe they have something like that". I'm done. I've been hanging on to this ghetto phone in case of emergencies. But the customer service has been getting worse and worse, and I'm just done. :evil:
dogmommy

Return to Monthly Plans