Do I have a monthly plan

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Do I have a monthly plan

Postby djd2713 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:16 am

I just got a new phone to replace my old one. My old one was enrolled in a family value plan which never added the minutes automatically unless I called Tracfone support and did a code entry with their assistance. On my account summary page, it shows that the new phone is enrolled in the family value plan, but when I go to the value plan area of the website and try to change my value plan it informs me that I have no phones enrolled, same thing if I try to cancel it says I have no phones enrolled. If I try to add this phone to the value plan it informs that this phone is connected to another account. So in summary one part of the value plan tells me this phone is enrolled and in another part it tells me no phones are enrolled. Is this phone enrolled or not?
djd2713

Re: Do I have a monthly plan

Postby Nick » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 am

Hi djd2713. My name is TracFone Nick. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Return to Monthly Plans