Auto Refill Cancellation

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Auto Refill Cancellation

Postby rippsche » Wed May 12, 2021 7:56 pm

I purchased unlimited text/minutes for a friend's phone. After I clicked purchase and saw the order summery, I noticed that "auto-refill YES" was checked. This is NOT what I wanted. I contacted Tracfone and was told that I could not cancel auto refill because it's not my phone. This is unacceptable! I purchased the plan but I cannot cancel the auto refill? This needs to be fixed ASAP!
rippsche

Re: Auto Refill Cancellation

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu May 13, 2021 10:58 am

Hi rippsche. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Allow us to speak with you so we can straighten things out. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Re: Auto Refill Cancellation

Postby rippsche » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:53 pm

Chat is not able to help me with this. As I stated in my original post, I already tried Chat and was told that I couldn't cancel auto refill because it's not my phone! I purchased minutes for a friend. Per Tracfone Chat, he is the one that has to cancel it even though I purchased the minutes. This is utterly ridiculous to get the runaround! Be assured that I will file a complaint with the FCC.
rippsche

Return to Monthly Plans