Can't Buy Airtime

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Can't Buy Airtime

Postby progressive » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:24 am

I have been using Tracfone for my company phones for a long time and all of them are on auto-refill which works fine. However, I am not able to purchase airtime for our newest phone.

I did the first time, but since before the time ran out, I tried repeatedly to refill it and sign up for auto-refill, and every time I will get to the check-out page and select all of the options but then when I hit "Process Payment" it just freezes and won't work. It doesn't give any error message or change screens at all - just doesn't do anything except make the "Process Payment" button where I can't click it anymore. This has happened over and over and over the last few weeks. The time ran out so I've been trying to just buy more but the same thing happens.

I just want to pay for airtime for this phone! Please help!! Thank you!
progressive

Re: Can't Buy Airtime

Postby Jude » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:34 am

Hi progressive. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please try to delete your browsing history before accessing our website. Should you need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Monthly Plans