Big Tracfone blunder

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Big Tracfone blunder

Postby zxcvbnm » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:22 pm

This information in conflict with what I wanted.

I purchased the $199 plan for my phone (***3). I wanted to transfer my existing talk, text and data minutes to my husband's phone (***0).

The agent (Christine) on chat that I was working with, assured me this could be done.

The transaction got completely screwed up.

We managed to arrange a refund, but...

The minutes and service time my husband had on his phone appear to be gone. We see this as the minutes were stolen by Tracfone. The unlimited talk and text plan is on the wrong phone. Nobody seems to be able to fix these problems.

I have had a Tracfone since 2009.

This experience has been a nightmare for us. We have spent hours on the phone trying to get these problems fixed. No one seems capable of fixing these errors. I do not want to part company with Tracfone. Please fix what you have broken. We just want to get back to where we were before before this purchase was made.
zxcvbnm

Re: Big Tracfone blunder

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:38 pm

Hi zxcvbnm. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand how you feel. Our sincere apologies for the bad experience that you have gone through with our service. This is a concern that we want to look at further with you and find a resolution to. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Monthly Plans