Unlimited Plan

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Unlimited Plan

Postby UghTF » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:44 pm

What will happen to my current minutes if I switch to a unlimited plan? Will I lose all of them? If I only sign up for the unlimited plan for one month, will my minutes be preserve after the month is over?
UghTF

Re: Unlimited Plan

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:46 am

Hi UghTF. I'm TracFone Maria. You will not lose your minutes. Once your unlimited plan ended, you will still be able to use your old minutes. Should you need assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby glcjr » Sun May 03, 2020 11:15 am

Similar question. What about service days? Are they added to the end of the service days we have? Like if my service days end in January 2021 and I buy an unlimited plan for a month because of high calling due to this virus, will the new service day end in February 2021?
glcjr

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon May 04, 2020 11:37 am

Hi glcr. I'm TracFone Maria. If you purchased the 30 day unlimited plan, your unlimited benefits will only last for 30 days then your Pay As You Go minutes will continue. Should you need assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby MikeP611 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:09 am

Hello, my unlimited plan just expired and I allowed it to go back to my previous pay as you go plan but my airtime balance currently says I have 0 talk and text minutes plus over 600mb of data. My service end date is currently January 2021 and just before the other plan that was listed on my airtime balance disappeared on it's own it said I still had 460 calling minutes and 63 text messages. Since my pay as you go plan minutes aren't supposed to expire or disappear when I still have service days I'd like to know what happened to my missing airtime.
MikeP611

Postby Jude » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:16 pm

Hi MikeP611. My name is TracFone Jude. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Monthly Plans