Continue previous plan & get phone number registered name

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Continue previous plan & get phone number registered name

Postby Spiqeddy » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:53 pm

hello I have 2 questions.

1: in April I purchased a 23$ 1gb unlimited talk text prepaid card and sim kit from Walmart. After activation I also signed up for auto refill, however it charged me again for another month when I did that. So I had 2 months prepaid witch was fine. However when I setup automatic refill I did it around the 18th of the month, we get paid on the 3rd of each month and don't always have money in the account towards the late month. It was fine until this month when there not enough money on the account to cover the 23$ and my account was automatically removed from automatic refill so I have service until July 18th and no automatic refill enrollment. I plan to wait until around the 5th of July to reenroll in automatic refill so I'll be billed at the beginning of the month instead. The problem is when I checked the automatic refill enrollment my current plan is no longer showing up. I'm no longer seeing 1gb + unlimited talk and text anymore. Just plans with limited minutes such as 500minutes and texts and 500mb. I would like to set it back up with the plan I already had 1gb and unlimited talk and text for 23$ just need billing around the 5th instead of the 18th

2: I have been trying to use my phone number for security verification on PayPal and chase accounts, however it will not let me because the phone number still shows up as registered in the previous persons name. How can I get my tracfone phone number registered to my name so I don't have to use someone else's phone to login to my bank and PayPal accounts.

Thanks
Spiqeddy

Re: Continue previous plan & get phone number registered nam

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Hi Spiqeddy. I'm TracFone Maria. For us to address your questions properly, we need to check your account first. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Monthly Plans