mixing unlimited and limited minute plans

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

mixing unlimited and limited minute plans

Postby pfred » Tue May 12, 2020 11:48 am

If I have a plan with limited minutes that expires in 2 months, and I get an unlimited plan for 1 month, what happens? Do I get unlimited for a month, and I have to start over, or can I save the minutes from the 2 month plan, and use them when the 1 month plan ends?
pfred

Re: mixing unlimited and limited minute plans

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue May 12, 2020 3:22 pm

Hi pfred. I'm TracFone Maria. Your Pay As You Go minutes will be kept or saved. Once your unlimited plan ended, you can still use the remaining minutes on your phone. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby pfred » Tue May 12, 2020 6:38 pm

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi pfred. I'm TracFone Maria. Your Pay As You Go minutes will be kept or saved. Once your unlimited plan ended, you can still use the remaining minutes on your phone. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

No. How about this, Maria? How about answering my question here?
pfred

Postby pfred » Wed May 13, 2020 9:04 am

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi pfred. I'm TracFone Maria. Your Pay As You Go minutes will be kept or saved. Once your unlimited plan ended, you can still use the remaining minutes on your phone. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

No. I want answer here.
pfred

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed May 13, 2020 11:49 am

Hi pfred. I'm TracFone Maria. Yes, I provided you the answer here. Your old minutes will be kept or saved. You can avail the unlimited plan for one month and once done, you can now continue to use your old minutes and service days. Should you need assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Monthly Plans