Tracfone stuck with "pending transaction"

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Tracfone stuck with "pending transaction"

Postby atgxtg » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:22 pm

I just bought anew aircard to add to my tracfone, and for some reason the phone reported that the "system was unavailable" and to try again later. I attmpted to add the time a couple of more times with the same result.

So then I though something must be wrong locally and tried adding the aircard on-line and now the transaction is stuck pending. I've tried turning my phone off and on as instructed, and even called the support number a couple of times, but it drops my call before I can talk to anyone, because of the pending transaction. So now I can't even talk with support to report the problem.

What can I do to fix this?
atgxtg

Re: Tracfone stuck with "pending transaction"

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:55 am

Hi atgxtg. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Allow us to help you add the airtime card to your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Airtime Cards