Your device has a pending transaction

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Your device has a pending transaction

Postby Groverb3 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:48 pm

I purchased online airtime 30 day/30 minutes for my LG200 tracfone. Even though I keep turning the phone off and on I keep getting the message "your device has a pending transaction". Please help me to get the airtime or I will cancel it.
Groverb3

Re: Your device has a pending transaction

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:41 am

Hi Groverb3. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll review your account if it's properly provisioned in the system. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby MauryJim » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:51 am

I have a similar problem. I signed up for a one-year plan, and my credit card was charged but my tracfone account was never credited. Please help.

Maurice Forrester
MauryJim

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:03 am

Hi MauryJim. I'm TracFon Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll check your phone if it's properly provisioned in the system and push any pending update. To better assist you with this matter, kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Airtime Cards