Information from another country

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Information from another country

Postby LindaLarsson » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:31 am

Hi! I was in the states a month ago and purchased a sim card and an airtime card. I know I have time left on my card and I still have the sim card and the phone number. But I don't have the card with the codes on it. Will my number work as soon as I put the card in my phone when I get to the states or do I need some other information? And how can I find out how much is left of my airtime? Thanks

(BTW I cannot get to chat on your website so I finally found this forum....)
LindaLarsson

Re: Information from another country

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:56 am

Hi LindaLarsson. I'm TracFone Larry. If your phone is deactivated, it will be reactivated when you add your airtime card. Also, you will keep your phone number if it's still available. We can help you check the status of your phone for us to provide you with more accurate information. Kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby LindaLarsson » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:05 am

Hi again!

The chat doesn't work for me for some reason. And I can't text because I'm not on that phone, I can't put the sim card back in until I get to the states in a few days. Can you help me? If I need to purchase more time can I do it on your website or do I need to purchase in a store when I get there?

Thanks for your help!
LindaLarsson

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:16 am

Hi LindaLarsson. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be more than happy to help you. Please turn off the browser pop-up blocker and allow third party cookies to enable chat window. Yes. You can purchase airtime at our website at www.tracfone.com or visit your nearest authorized retailer, whichever is convenient for you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby LindaLarsson » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:29 am

I still can't get into chat... Can you check please and make sure it's not the website? This is frustrating...
LindaLarsson

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:13 am

Hi LindaLarsson. This is TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Our chat link is currently working. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby LindaLarsson » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:20 am

OMG! Same answer AGAIN! I CAN'T text because I'm out of country. I CAN'T call because I'm out of country... Chat DOESN'T work for me. HOW can I find out anything... I give up. I've spent all afternoon with this.
LindaLarsson

Return to Airtime Cards