wi fi calling

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

wi fi calling

Postby Ureka » Thu May 02, 2019 9:46 am

I am wondering what wi-fi calling means? :?: Does it need to be on and can I close it? :?: What is it needed for? :?: Also can I disable/turn off wi-fi calling (since it shows that it is linked to my home wi-fi)? :?:

I only use my tracfone to make calls. I have a new account with tracfone and purchased a Alcatel MYflip A405DL through tracfone.
Ureka

Re: wi fi calling

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri May 03, 2019 8:24 am

Hi Ureka. I'm TracFone Larry. Wi-Fi calling allows you to make and receive calls over a Wi-Fi connection. You can enable or disable it at your convenience like other phone application. Wi-Fi calling is another method of making and receiving other than using your phone's carrier network service. You can disable Wi-Fi calling feature. Refer to your phone user guide for details. If you need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Airtime Cards