Issue Phone saying to Activate after adding more air time.

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Issue Phone saying to Activate after adding more air time.

Postby NeedHelpNow » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:26 am

On Apr. 7 I added 365 air time to my alcatel phone. No problem had over 1300 air time til 2020 of April.....
Today turn phone on. and I get a locked screen saying Activation Required. In my Aitime Info it states Minutes ZERO... and Service Ended Jan 01, 2001....

That is not true as I added to this phone 1 full year of air time way before the time was up. I had a good 40 days to go before that would have happen. This phone gave me double minutes as well. Now try to use it today and it's telling me to activate this phone. What's Going on and how do we fix it being I just spent $108. for the full year of service.
NeedHelpNow

Re: Issue Phone saying to Activate after adding more air tim

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:04 am

Hi NeedHelpNow. I'm Larry from TracFone Wireless. I'm sorry to hear that you are having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby NeedHelpNow » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 am

Thanks. Did a chat and the person check it for me and it is now showing the service ending 2020. So what ever happen which could have been at the same time the website was down is now fixed. Hopefully after charging it everything will work as before and my contacts are still in this phone. Thanks.
NeedHelpNow

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:36 am

Hi NeedHelpNow. I'm Tracfone Larry. We are glad that your issue has been taken care of. If you should have questions or concern, please don't hesitate to contact us. Have a wonderful day!
TracFone - Larry

Return to Airtime Cards