"Airtime card is invalid." I JUST SCRATCHED THE NUMBER!

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

"Airtime card is invalid." I JUST SCRATCHED THE NUMBER!

Postby TortureFone » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:18 pm

I bought an airtime "smartphone card" from Walmart for my Samsung Galaxy Sky smartphone, scratched off the number, entered into the tracfone website https://www.tracfone.com/activation/airtimeserviceplan and it says "Airtime card is invalid."

What can I do? I have no active phone, so I can't call to get help getting this Airtime PIN to work.

I have tried entering the PIN with two different web browsers: Chrome and Internet Explorer.

I need to make an an urgent phone call!

The code had not been scratched off previously. Perhaps someone guessed the number or there's some problem with the website or the card? Please help!
TortureFone

Re: "Airtime card is invalid." I JUST SCRATCHED THE NUMBER!

Postby TortureFone » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:31 pm

I used a magnifying glass to read the words on the back of the card and I noticed it said "FOR USE WITH TRACFONE BRANDED AND BYOP* SMARTPHONES ONLY"

Could this be the problem? I don't even know what BYOP means.

I bought this Samsung Galaxy Sky on Ebay 2 years ago and it came with 1 year of Tracfone service and it came in a Tracfone box, I think. It came with Triple minutes/texts/data. I've never had a problem adding airtime before.

I also see on the front in fine print "this card does not triple".. Could this be the problem then?

Card also says Non Refundable. So I just threw away my last $25? I don't even have my car, it's in the shop. So I'm stuck here in my new home with no phone!

I didn't see any other Smartphone tracfone cards for 60 days there, so I know I couldn't have gotten "the wrong type"... also why would there be more than one type!

What is going on. I have to make an urgent phone call. Please help.
TortureFone

Postby TortureFone » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:53 pm

PLEASE HELP. I only have a few hours left to make this call. I'm waiting here.

This is probably the last Tracfone I buy. Since 2012 I've been using TracFone and there's been problems EVERY TIME I try to add airtime.

Oh you need help? Just call the number .... with the PHONE SERVICE THAT DOESN'T WORK
TortureFone

Postby TortureFone » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:31 pm

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

HELP!
TortureFone

Postby TortureFone » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:21 am

:cry:
Last edited by TortureFone on Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
TortureFone

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:59 am

Hi TortureFone. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To better assist you in resolving your issue, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Airtime Cards