Didn't get my service days

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Didn't get my service days

Postby kozakld » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Hi, I didn't use my phone for 9 months because I was out of country. I had 430 minutes and service days until 06/21/2032. I was told on the phone that I would get my minutes and service days transferred to my new sim card, once I got the card I got my 430 minutes, but only 30 service days. Here are the pictures that prove how much service time I had and got: https://goo.gl/photos/3KceQxJDq7EsrjMfA
Please help!
kozakld

Re: Didn't get my service days

Postby TracFone - Katie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi kozakld,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby kozakld » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Thank you so much! I got the time and my service days back. This forum works better than just calling on the phone :) - this time was quick and I'm happy :D
kozakld

Postby TracFone - Felice » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi kozakld. My name is TracFone Felice. We are glad to know that your issue is fixed. You can always check your Forum inbox if further assistance is needed.
TracFone - Felice

Return to Airtime Cards