Pending transaction will not complete

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Pending transaction will not complete

Postby Sarkes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Hi Maria, if you read my post, I said that I cannot make calls. Calling or texting is not possible. The link you provided does not work.

THERE IS NO ONLINE CHAT FEATURE ON YOUR WEBSITE.

I need my phone. This is causing me a tremendous hardship, as I have very serious matters to take care of.

Thank You
Sarkes

Postby Sarkes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:42 pm

I cannot wait. It's already been 24 hours, and no minutes on my phone that I paid $41 for. I have no minutes, my phone doesn't work, so how do I call customer service???

There is absolutely no link for your online chat on your website. I spent a lot of time looking for it, it doesn't exist at this time.

I need the minutes that I paid for. This is absurd.

You expect me to be without a phone, even though my payment has already cleared my bank???

I cannot wait days.

Please help

Thank you

Tony
Sarkes

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:53 pm

Hi Sarkes. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand where you're coming from and we sincerely apologize for the bad experience you have encountered with your minutes. To further assist you, please check your Forum inbox for a private message.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Sarkes » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:55 am

Are you just screwing with me???

I have clearly stated that my phone no longer works since buying more minutes, and I also clearly stated that the link you provided to your online chat, has no clickable link. Again, THERE IS NO ONLINE CHAT.

Yet, you provided me with a link to online chat that no longer exists, and you provided me with a phone number knowing full well that I cannot make phone calls.

You suggested using another phone. I DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER PHONE. If I had another phone, I would not need my tracfone, right???

It's now been 48 hours. I paid $41 to add minutes, and tracfone will not upload the minutes that I paid for to my tracfone.

Do I have to call my bank and dispute the $41???

I thought I might get help from this site, but apparently I was wrong.

Thanks anyway.
Sarkes

Postby Sarkes » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:02 am

My name is Tony Sarkes

My number is 707-254-5xx

The serial number is 013 293 001 599 xxx

The SIM number is 890 141 042 568 444 022 xx

Please fix my phone

Thank you

Tony Sarkes
Sarkes

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Hi Sarkes. I'm TracFone Maria. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby eachadwick » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:42 pm

My phone is not updating its minutes. it just says "This device currently has a pending transaction. To complete the transaction, please turn your device OFF and back ON. Then, wait a few minutes." on website on my account. Nothing happens. Help. eachadwick
eachadwick

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:01 pm

Hi eachadwick. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry to know that you are having a problem with your minutes. We're here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby curmugin » Sun May 17, 2020 10:58 am

870 494 73xx transaction won't complete. Help
curmugin

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon May 18, 2020 1:52 pm

Hi curmugin. I'm TracFone Maria. We apologize that you've encountered transaction not completed. We're here to help you with it. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Airtime Cards