Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Pending transaction will not complete

Postby Caliyah » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:29 am

I have been pending status for an hr and would like to activate my account
Caliyah

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi Caliyah. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you're having problems while trying to activate your phone. Allow us to further check on it so we can further assist you with it. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby owekxusj » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:40 am

I'm having the same problem. The minutes I added have been showing as pending for about a week.

Eric
owekxusj

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:17 pm

Hi owekxusj. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you're having problems with your minutes. Allow us to further check on it so we can have the issue resolved as soon as possible. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby xeaa0gw » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:40 pm

It seems like this is a big problem, I have a pending transaction that will not complete. What can be done????
xeaa0gw

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:27 pm

Hi xeaa0gw. I'm TracFone Maria. We apologize that you're having a problem with our service. We're always here and eager to help you. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby MOlivarez » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:33 pm

I am having the same issue! I need help ASAP!!!!!!!
MOlivarez

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:51 pm

Hi MOlivarez. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the trouble. Let us further check on it so we can have the issue resolved as soon as possible. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Sarkes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:13 pm

Hi, I am the latest tracfone casualty. I bought minutes yesterday, and I still cannot make calls. I get the infamous "Pending Transaction".

I have shut the phone off & on seventeen times. I have even removed the battery and sim card, still I get Pending transaction.

I love my tracfone, Have had it for 6 years. I have very, very important business to take care of, and I cannot.

I need help please.

Oh yeah, there is no online chat at this time

Thank you in advance tracfone!

Sarkes
Sarkes

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Hi Sarkes. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you encountered pending transaction while trying to add minutes on your phone. We may need to update your phone manually for it to work. Also, we have available representatives that can further assist you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Airtime Cards