Pending transaction will not complete

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Pending transaction will not complete

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:06 am

Hi Joejoemaster95. I'm TracFone Larry. I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. We'll be delighted to help you update your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby fyasko91 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:03 am

I bought a tracfone at walmart and card to add airtime yesterday. I followed all of the instructions, but it still says pending transaction.. can someone help please? thanks.
fyasko91

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:03 am

Hi fyasko91. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you are having problems with your phone. We will check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby mattallen » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:24 am

I am having the same issue. Can I get some help on this?
mattallen

Postby mattallen » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:26 am

I purchased a new sim card and need to get my phone up and running again but I keep getting a 'Pending transaction' response when I connect with Technical Support. Please help me get my phone activated again!
mattallen

Postby mattallen » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:29 am

Getting a 'pending transaction' message from technical support. Please help get my phone activated again!
mattallen

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:33 am

Hi mattallen. I'm TracFone Larry. Thank you for choosing TracFone as your service provider. Also, I would like to extend my sincere apology for the trouble that you've experienced in activating the phone. We'll be happy to help you check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system, and push any pending updates. We need to take this offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby CanyonWind » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:18 pm

I am having a problem with adding minutes. My account says I have a pending transaction, buy it's been days and still nothing. I have about one minute left on my phone. Please help me resolve this.
CanyonWind

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:09 am

Hi CanyonWind. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby North72 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:04 am

I purchased a 200 minute airtime card. I put in the pin, and it just says to turn it off and on, and wait for 5 minutes. On the phone, it just says its pending.
North72

PreviousNext

Return to Airtime Cards