Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Pending transaction will not complete

Postby steve227 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:01 pm

having the same problem with my wife's phone. Site won't resolve the problem
steve227

Postby T-FAN » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:53 am

zepyjoe wrote:I transfer from a broken phone to one of my inactive tracfone phones i had .the online process went fine got printout showing transfer but new phone wont make call says to add money to phone..should have 1495 min...
ticket # 1186096757

I would suggest you to add one of these Tracfone Promo Codes so you would get free minutes
T-FAN

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:47 am

steve227 wrote:having the same problem with my wife's phone. Site won't resolve the problem

Hi steve227. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby susanj1511 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:30 pm

Me too. I bought airtime for my son's phone weeks ago and he just informed me that it never showed up. In fact< the phone is signed up for Auto-Refill. Ha!
susanj1511

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:54 am

Hi susanj1511. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby dmhuff06 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:09 pm

One of my Tracfones (LG 220C) has had a "'pending transaction" since I reactivated it last year. It is getting close to having to add minutes, but I cannot do anything until the issue is resolved. I have done everything it says to do, but no luck. I chatted with Tracfone last night and she said she had successfully removed the pending transaction and it should be ready to go. Still no luck. Chatted with TracFone again this morning. She said there were no pending transactions for that phone, updated my account, and said I should wait for a while for the website to update. Still no luck. Can you please help me?
dmhuff06

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:30 am

Hi dmhuff06. I'm TracFone Larry. I noticed your post and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Let us help you fix your phone. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby agarcia73 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:41 pm

Hi. I've tried refilling my sister's phone and the minutes aren't showing yet. When trying to do another refill or check the balance, I'm getting the same message. I've already tried online chat, but haven't been able to resolve the issue. Any help would be appreciated.
agarcia73

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:40 am

Hi agarcia73. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We would like to discuss the details of the issue that you have experienced. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Polar » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:40 pm

I have a pending transaction so I can change nothing on my account. I have returned to the site and turned the phone off and on multiple times over the last month. Still no joy. Please help.
Polar

PreviousNext

Return to Airtime Cards