Pending transaction will not complete

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Pending transaction will not complete

Postby ThadH » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:52 pm

Hate to have to report this, but my Pending Transaction problem was only fixed temporarily. The Chat guy was helpful and found a way to clear the Pending Transaction, and I was able to buy more airtime, but 10 minutes later after the airtime was on my phone, the Pending Transaction warning was back, and if I had needed to buy more airtime at that point, I would have been out of luck! I've got enough time to last a week, but I sure hope you guys can find the permafix before I run out again. I would hate to have to go through entering new codes into my phone every time I want to buy airtime.
ThadH

Postby alita » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi ThadH. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby ThadH » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi, can you help me clear a transaction? I went through this once already a week ago, pending transaction will not complete. You helped me connect with someone in Tracfone who had me enter a bunch of numbers in my phone to clear it. After that I was able to buy time. Now I'm out again but that transaction still is Pending. Can you please help me clear this permanently or tell me what the real problem is so at least I know what I'm up against.
ThadH

Postby TracFone - Katie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Hi ThadH,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby Rusty_Fender » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Im having this same issue, This device currently has a pending transaction. To complete the transaction, please turn your device OFF and back ON. Then, wait a few minutes. I have done so many times without sucsses.
Any help would be nice, thanks Rusty
Rusty_Fender

Postby TracFone - Katie » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi Rusty_Fender,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby tinamp » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:36 pm

I am having the same problem trying to add minutes it says pending transaction wait 15 minutes. I waited well over 15 minutes and no minutes added yet?? I have never had this problem before? I have tried turning the phone off and back on and even added the card number several times. I even went on line and tried, no luck....
tinamp

Postby TracFone - Katie » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:44 pm

Hi tinamp,
TracFone - Katie

Postby tinamp » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi, I am having the same problem as everyone else with it saying pending transaction please wait and nothing happens. I have never had this problem before??? Tinamp
tinamp

Postby TracFone - Mark » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi tinamp. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

PreviousNext

Return to Airtime Cards