Airtime card did not update my service properly

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Airtime card did not update my service properly

Postby mterminelli » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:20 am

This device currently has a pending transaction. To complete the transaction, please turn your device OFF and back ON. Then, wait a few minutes. it's been 10 hours and I've switched off the device 8 times and still my phone has not updated the information. It still says my service expired 9/24/2016 and it still says 0 service days left
mterminelli

Postby TracFone - Mark » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Hi mterminelli. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby mcinzie » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:33 pm

Same problem here. My phone was turned off during the monthly automatic update, so now it says, "You have 0 service days left."

When I go to "My Devices" on the website, I get the usual, "This device currently has a pending transaction. To complete the transaction, please turn your device OFF and back ON. Then, wait a few minutes."

Nothing has happened after multiple times powering the phone off and back on, and clicking the "Resolve" button on the website. What now?

Many Tracfone users have this problem. Why does every post to the forum with this issue result in a response like, "We must take this offline, please check your forum inbox for a private message."

Is the solution for this very common problem so difficult? Why doesn't Tracfone have a solution on their website?

Why do I have to make sure the phone is turned on at the right time every month? This phone is an emergency backup and is used rarely. Why do I have to leave it on constantly in order to get the update applied correctly?
mcinzie

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:59 am

Hi mcinzie. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Airtime Cards