Can't buy airtime online

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Can't buy airtime online

Postby BigJtinker » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:24 pm

I have been trying to add airtime and data when needed but none of my debit and credit cards seem to work.

I have a monthly subscription and that works every time with the same cards. After closely looking at the card info on the "choose payment" section I see that the billing phone number is completely wrong.

When I go to update the billing phone number, I see that it is correct but when I save it and go back to the payment page the number is always (401) 977-0376. Could this be the reason why the transactions keep getting rejected?
BigJtinker

Re: Can't buy airtime online

Postby Sam » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Sam. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Postby RoyEarle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:02 pm

Have tried 6 times to buy air time using the website with my credit card. Each time I get "Payment Rejected". The problem is not with the card because I have used it twice since attempting to buy additional air time. I tried to call support on this issue. After talking to 3 different people, the answer I received was that "the website was down". I now have 5 days remaining on my phone and need to get this fixed. The alternative is to get another carrier when my time expires. Tracfone seriously needs to fix their website in a hurry, since by looking at this forum I can certainly see that I am not the only person with similar problems.
RoyEarle

Postby TracFone - Katie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi RoyEarle,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby Pasi » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:34 am

Have tried at least 12 times to buy air time using your website with my three different credit cards. Each time I get "Payment Rejected" or " Declined" and it tells me to contact my bank office. The problem is not with the cards because I checked from my bank and they told that everything is all right at this end. Two days before I was chatting with your customer service but he couldn't help me. Today is the last day of my TracFone service day (0 days left) and if I understood correctly I will lose all my text, data and call minutes. Tell me what is wrong and how you are going to fix this problem?? I really don't want to lose my minutes!!!
Pasi

Postby Pasi » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:15 am

I have already tried at least 12 times to buy air time using your website with my three different credit cards. Each time I got the answer "Payment Rejected" or ”Declined” and it tells me to contact my bank office. I called to my bank and the problem is not with my credit cards!!! There must be something wrong on your system. Two days ago I was chatting with your customer service but he couldn't help me. Today my TracFone service will expires (I have 0 days remaining) on my phone and need to get this fixed. What are you going to do to solve this problem?? I don't want to lose all my text, data and call minutes !!!
Pasi

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:46 am

Hi Pasi. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Pasi » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:12 am

Hello TracFone Larry,

I did use the link what you sent me but that chat conversation didn't help me at all. The person of your service couldn't do anything to solve this transaction problem. She told that I have to call your customer care department but even you have 800-number from Finland it would cost me about $3/minute. Any idea how fast this kind of problem can be solved?

Like I said the problem is not my credit card it must be something else but who can give the answer to me??
Pasi

Postby TracFone - Amber » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:53 am

Hi Pasi. My name is TracFone Amber. For security reasons, we cannot process credit card transaction on our chat support. If you cannot call our customer service number to help you with the purchase, you can purchase the airtime card at any retailer store. If you have any further questions or concerns, please check your forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Amber

Postby Pasi » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:14 pm

Hello Malvin, Mellannie, Larry, Amber and Adrienne

I seem to be in the circle of the live agents!!! I have got from you several emails with a link which guides me to chat with live agent again and again. This is not funny any more because any of you couldn't solve my problem. What is wrong of your system? All of you did ask me to call some 800-number but that was all you can do, am I right? That call would cost me about $3/minute and I am sure that call might last quite long. Is that true that you don't have any other solutions for this kind of problem? Now finally, I heard from Adrienne that your are updating your website but it might take undefined time (???).
Pasi

Next

Return to Airtime Cards