Unable to purchase airtime on website

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Unable to purchase airtime on website

Postby lejudew » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 am

I have been unable to purchase airtime on the website after logging in to my account. Every time I attempt payment I am told my card has been declined. I've tried using two different cards and even Paypal, but no luck. Both cards are in good standing. What is the problem?
lejudew

Re: Unable to purchase airtime on website

Postby Jude » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:20 am

Hi lejudew. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Barney 2021 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:33 pm

I purchased 1200 minutes, got a confirmation I purchased 1200 minutes, and Tracfone refuses to acknowledge I bought more than 400 minutes. I have even provided the Transaction ID. Be careful. I have been a TracFone customer for years and have purchased a lot of airtime, and this is the first problem i have had. And no one will correct it.
Barney 2021

Postby Jude » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:09 pm

Hi Barney 2021. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby jemvat » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:34 am

QuickPay Portal offers more than a billing software. Pay your medical bills online fast safe and secure. QuickPay Portal allows more than just the management of treatment bills. https://quickpayportal.red
jemvat

Return to Airtime Cards